Our next sale is on Saturday, October 6th at St. Paul’s. We will have tables of gently used children’s items at the sale. You can help this be a great event in several ways:
- Volunteer! We need volunteers to make this sale a success! A Sign Up Genius will be set up soon. A few hours of your time will make a world of difference! We will have a St. Paul’s table and would love to have a few congregation members at the table to share about our church. .
- Donate your items! Our goal is to have a room filled with your donations to sell and make additional funds for Concordia. We will need donations of items and time to really make this successful. Please wait until AFTER Sept 15th to bring in those donations.
- Tell your friends! Like our Facebook page (Concordia Mom2Mom Sale) and share our event to help promote the sale! Pick up a flyer in the narthex to post at your library, doctor’s office, grocery store, etc.
- Shop at the sale! A busy sale is a great sale!
- This Fall sale is a great opportunity to let our community know about Concordia and our church. So let’s all chip in to make it a huge success!