Concordia Lutheran School is a joint venture with Hosanna-Tabor Lutheran Church in Redford.
You can visit the School Webpage by clicking on the picture Above. While you are there follow the link on the left for a virtual tour.
WEEKLY CHAPEL SERVICES
Chapel services are held every Wednesday at 8:30 a.m. at the Middle School Campus at Hosanna Tabor and at 2:30 p.m. at the Elementary Campus at SOTC. Please join us in our worship at any service.
News From Your School
Mrs. Hoeft, Kindergarten teacher
Kindergarten celebrated the 100th Day of School a couple of weeks ago. Here are 100 things they’ve learned and done this year:
- The names of 20 friends at the elementary campus: Erin, Oak, Michael, Jameson, Logan, Elaine, Daniel, Brianna, Chris, Saja, Madeline, Olivia, Kemyora, Karis, Dia, Antoine, Jessica, Naomi, Aaron, and Caiden
- The names of 15 grownups at the school: Mrs. Schultz, Mrs. Hoeft, Ms. Donal, Mr. Pichan, Mrs. Schwaegerle, Mr. Hoeft, Mrs. Henry, Miss Ava, Miss Dawn, Pastor Dupre, Ms. Carroll, Ms. Davidova, Ms. Gibson, Ms. Mailloux, and Miss Dee
- 23 fun things to do at school: monkey bars, swings, tag, 4 square, basketball, kickball, obstacle courses, Legos, GoNoodle, Play-Doh, blocks, painting, coloring, pattern blocks, singing, tic tac toe, drawing, cup stacking, bingo, checkers, read, write, add
- 24 books to be read: A Pig Parade is a Terrible Idea, When Giants Come to Play, Owl Moon, Do Unto Otters, Under the Pond, Beyond the Pond, Way Down Deep In the Deep Blue Sea, Chicka Chicka Boom Boom, Bear Wants More, Trombone Shorty, Snowflake Bentley, Ella the Elegant Elephant, Library Lion, The Three Little Wolves and the Big Bad Pig, Stuck, The Tale of Three Trees, Who Said Red, A House is a House for Me, Where the Wild Things Are, The Curious Garden, The Snowy Day, The Runaway Pumpkin, Fox in Socks, Catalina Magdalena
- 17 memory verses: Know that the Lord, He is God! It is He who made us, and we are His. I will be glad and exult in You. Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners. Trust in the Lord with all your heart. I will bless you. The Lord is faithful in all His words. Your steadfast love, O Lord, extends to the heavens. For those who love God all things work together for good. Speak, Lord, for Your servant hears. Love the Lord your God and…serve Him with all your heart. Love the Lord your God and…serve Him with all your heart. Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice. Nothing will be impossible with God. Shine as lights in the world, holding fast to the word of life. Not one word of all the good promises that the Lord had made…had failed. Blessed…are those who hear the word of God and keep it! Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men.
- 1 Most Very Important Thing: Jesus loves me.